We never intended on making mustard but our customers kept asking for a good, seedy, beer mustard that could be used on sausages and smoked meat. So, we made one, but without the beer. Then just for fun, we made other flavours, like Wasabi, Ginger, Maple Crunch and Maple Bourbon– wherever our imaginations took us and by golly people loved them!
Mustard is not only good on sandwiches, it’s also a versatile ingredient that can add a deeper flavour to many dishes (especially when you have our assorted mustards to choose from!) Try a new mustard for a spin on a classic dish or as a new favourite condiment that will have you reaching for mustard over ketchup any day.
- Country Seitan – A tasty vegan meat substitute with a long traditional history.
- Mustard Cheddar Pretzel Buns – Great with a hearty chili or soup, or on its own with a bit of butter!
- Italian-Canadian Lentil “Meatballs” – Crunchy and high in protein, a perfect comfort food.
- Deviled Eggs Three Ways – Three different ways of preparing these traditional lunch treats.
- Cheesy Stuffed Portobello Burgers – A stick-to-your-ribs meal that you can grill in the shoulder season